In 2019, Tryon International Equestrian Center offers 40 weeks of equestrian sport. With so many activities happening on property, we have lots of opportunities to help in a FUN environment! Whether you like to drive a golf cart, help with kids’ activities, or greet the public, we have a niche for you to fill! Take a look at the volunteer positions available by date by clicking on the “Event Days” tab.
Saturday Night Lights!
Our signature series of Saturday night Grand Prix horse shows, May through November. Positions include: Greeter, Information Booth, Kids Activities, and Golf Cart Shuttle Driver, from 5:00 pm to 9:30pm. Watch the horse show while you make friends and support international competition!
Nonprofit Marketing Booth
We offer this program so that local nonprofit organizations may gain exposure to the 8,000 patrons that frequent our Saturday Night Lights events each weekend. You are encouraged to gain interest in your initiatives, including advertising a fundraiser or signing up volunteers.
· A table, chairs, and tablecloth for you to use.
· Reserved section in the stands for your organization to sit together during the Grand Prix Horse Show.
· Reserved parking
· Logo on the jumbotron
· Inclusion in the weekly events newsletter
· Marketing materials and Ability to sell items for fundraisers: girl scout cookies, Kiwanis brooms, “can” drive for local churches, coat drive, backpack drive for schools, etc…
· Volunteers to help us for the evening. We request 6-8 volunteers to sign up to be Greeterseach Saturday night that you set up a table. Each volunteer will need to create and account and signup as a greeter.
Our Saturday Night Lights Series begins the first weekend in May and runs through October. The time commitment is 5pm - 8:30pm. Please let me know via email which Saturdays you are considering so I can ensure that a table is reserved for your group and that you are the only nonprofit that weekend.
Looking forward to hearing from you soon!
Kathryn McMahon, TIEC Director Community Engagement
Cozette Harris, SNL Coordinator