April 4 - 7, 2019
Volunteers are needed from Sunday, April 2nd through Monday, April 8th
ALL VOLUNTEERS MUST BE 18 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER
Please sign up for an annual Volunteer Orientation prior to your first shift. Click here to sign up.
Each Volunteer must sign a liability waiver once per year. Please click here to access the online waiver link.
· Determine the day(s) you want to work. Select “Event Days” listed on the signup in blue. Click on the day to see the positions available.
· Select the signup button next to the shift you want to work (please only sign up for 1 full day or 2 half day positions PER DAY
o If there is no button, then that means that all slots for that position have been filled
· Any special needs / requests, etc - please use the comments field to convey these - we will do our best to accommodate
NOTE: We prefer to have full day volunteers where noted, however, if you are only able to work a partial day, please add a comment on the signup or contact the steward below to see what accommodations can be made.
TRYON INTERNATIONAL EQUESTRIAN CENTER (TIEC)
4066 Pea Ridge Road
Mill Spring, NC 28756
· ARRIVAL TIMES: These are noted in the "Time" column next to each position. Please note that these times are provisional and will change as entries are determined and the total number competitors are finalized. You will receive an e-mail notification from this website. In some cases we give an ending time - we ask that you be flexible as the events of the day will dictate the actual end time.
· MEETING PLACE: Please report to the Volunteer Headquarters at your arrival time.
· PARKING: You will be emailed a parking pass 1 week prior to the event. Please print, and each day place in the dashboard of your car. Park in designated Volunteer Parking.
· BENEFITS OF VOLUNTEERING: The Fork swag, great snacks, best seats in the event, meet new friends, learn about the sport from the experts and our famous boxed lunches!
· WHAT TO BRING: Every job is a little different, but in general, plan on being in the sun most of the day and dress for the weather. It is always best to dress in layers. Some items you might want to consider bringing/wearing ... a chair, sunscreen, chap stick, hat, closed toe shoes.
Please feel free to forward this weblink to anyone you feel might want to come out and help. And on behalf of our Volunteer Coordinator and Show Organizers ....
"Thank you in advance for helping us make the 2019 The Fork a success - without YOU - OUR VOLUNTEERS - there would be no show!"
|Golf Carts & Hospitality Delivery||Don||Freemanfirstname.lastname@example.org||530.906.4655|
|XC Crossing Guards||Jim||Troppmannemail@example.com||513.600.3334|
|XC Jump Judges||Ann||Troppmannfirstname.lastname@example.org||513.706.2979|
|XC Volunteer Lead||Jessica||Pierceemail@example.com||828.702.1395|
Lodging Information – www.tryon.com
The Fork General Information Website: www.tryon.com
Tryon Equestrian Center (Maps & Directions) - www.tryon.com
Cross-country fence judge instructional videos:
Cross-country fence judge instructional videos:https://useventing.com/events-competitions/volunteer/jump-judge-instructional-videos